Reporting a Problem with Footpaths and Public Rights of Way

November 6, 2017

Problems with public rights of way in West Sussex can now be reported using an online form on the West Sussex website. Please follow this link:



A permanent link is included on this website here 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

© Compton Parish Council 2016