Emergency Services​
  • Ring 999: for an emergency.

  • Ring 101: to report an incident or to speak to an officer.

  • Ring 111: for non- emergency health information

  • Ring 105: to report a power cut

  • Ring 0800 555 111: for crime stoppers, to report a crime or anti-social behaviour anonymously. 

 Interactive Police Map here​


Hanging a white sheet from the house window should enable emergency services to locate the property more easily, especially in areas where there is limited or no mobile phone signal 


Defibrillators are located at The Victoria Inn, West Marden and The Village Shop and Tea Room in Compton.